Concept: This Memory Game of Ara and Birdie is the best way to uplift spirit of family togetherness. On the other hand, there is a wonderful acceleration in the family time which eventually decreases technology screen time. Although It’s a fun way of teaching and learning many healthy practices and habits with our vintage memory game for 4 year olds.
The wooden box consists of 50 Playing cards, 1 instruction card and a mini story book. Colourful paper playing cards have cute illustrations of Ara and birdie which were all initially hand drawn. It helps in developing Positive feels, memory skills, visual differentiation, observation and concentration with our vintage memory game for 4 year olds.
How to Play:
– Initially mix up the cards and lay them in rows, facing downwards.
– In your chance, turn over any two cards.
– If the two cards match, keep them with you. If they don’t match, turn them
– Read the virtues written on each card and playfully remember the significance
of the same.
– Watch and remember during the other player’s turn. The game is over when
all the cards have been matched.
– The player with the most matches and fast learner of the virtues, wins.
Alternate way of playing for younger kids:
-Take a set of 10 cards
-Divide them into set A and set B
-Lay cards of set A upfront
-And give set B to match
- Color, Material : MDF
- Dimension : L-110 x B-115 X H- 40 mm
- Product Weight : 300 gms